- Provide one-to-one support from a dedicated Bridge worker
- Carry out a review of your finances to get on top of managing your money and help deal with any debt
- Provide clothing if required to attend interviews or specialist workwear to help you attending training courses and volunteer placements
- Help to find learning and training opportunities
- Help to gain qualifications
- Cover the cost of travel to appointments, training courses etc.
- Provide confidential counselling
- Give you the skills to write a meaningful CV
- Prepare you for job interviews
Securing volunteering opportunities for you to learn new skills and experience to add to your CV
Get in touch
You may not quite be ready for the job market just yet, and you may have several things going on in your life that makes this sound daunting, but we can help you take a step closer by supporting you all the way.
Why not read some of our Success Stories to read about how we have helped other people in similar situations to yours who are taking steps to change their lives too…